Test Engineer with MATLAB & Labview
Seeking Test Engineer
Location: Stamford CT area
Must be US Citizen or Green Card Holder!!
In the Test and Measurement Facility, you would be responsible for test strategy, design, realization and analysis on these mechanical (sub)-systems and components across all company sites.
Work in the Hardware and Test group. The position will focus on Test Methodology, Test Design and Development, Test completion and reporting.
Establish test competency company methodologies, technologies, and WoWs. This individual will be responsible for Test Definition, stakeholder communication, buildup of test hardware, test completion, results quality and results reporting.
• Formulate requirements for and implementation of test equipment
• Take lead in assigned test-requests, determine test strategy, principles and methods
• Write, review and communicate test plans
• Execute tests according to test and project planning, analyze and report test results
• Participate in the subcontracting and realization of the test setup
• Actively contribute to the testing competency within the company
BS Degree in Engineering required and prefer 3.5 GPA or higher. Must be US Citizen or green card holder.
• At least 3-5 years experience in a relevant multi-disciplinary technical work environment.
• Experience with the design, realization, execution, and analysis of test setups on mechanical and electrical systems
• Proficient experience with MATLAB and Labview
• Preferred experience in Xpc software and Minitab
• Preferred Weibull, HALT, HASS test experience and/or failure mode analysis, especially from a materials perspective
• Goal driven, quality focused, team oriented
• Strong communication skills
• Hands-on individual with broad technical knowledge of mechanical and mechatronic systems
• Flexible and able to progress within an uncertain and rapidly changing environment
- How many years of Labview experience do you have?
- How many years of MATLAB experience do you have?
Pay: $40 to $50/hour
$40 to $50 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time