Sr. Catia Class A Surface Designer
Seeking CATIA Class A Designer / Sr. Class A Surface Designer:
- Class A Surface Development from Concept to Production.
- Creates High Quality Interior and/or Exterior Surface Data utilizing CATIA V5/ICEM. (Alias Considered)
- Supports Styling Team by presenting Data Proposals and Styling Solutions based on Sketch, Scan, or verbal input.
- Works together with Engineers to incorporate high level feasibility for Class A final tooling data.
- Collaborates with many cross-functional Team members including, Aero, Fabrication, Digital & Clay Modeling, & Project Leadership.
- Utilizes Parametric Modeling, including Templates, Macros, & Power Copies for efficiency and quick Styling proposals.
- Expert level CATIA V5/ICEM user. (Catia V6 is a big plus) (Expert level Alias also considered).
- Extensive Class A Surface experience working from existing data, sketch, and scan data.
- Must have Automotive Design Studio Experience working on Production Interiors and/or Exteriors.
- Deep understanding of Theoretical Intersections, Curve relationships, Smoothing, & G3 Curvature Continuous Curves.
- Thorough knowledge in Highlights, Curve Analysis, Draft, & min Radius Tools.
- Understands fundamental basics of Injection Molded Plastics and/or Sheet Metal Stamping.
- Detail Oriented with Appearance Quality, encompasses a deep understanding of Fit & Finish, Gaps, & Flushness.
- Comfortable in a fast pace environment, adapts quickly to changes, and flexible with tight schedules.
- 2-3 years experience
If qualified, email a WORD version copy of your resume and then call Peggy at 774-210-4108.
I need your month and day of birth, last 4 of your SS # and your pay rate in order to get you submitted.