Software Test Engineer
Software Test Engineer with
BS DEGREE in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering:
- Minimum of 10 years embedded software test/verification experience.
- Minimum of 3 years experience writing Python code.
- Minimum one year translating requirements into test cases.
- Experience working on Linux and/or Unix platforms.
- Required Skills:
- Experience in embedded software development
- Experience with C or C++
- Ability to decompose functional requirements into tests
- Strong software development skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, customer focused and multidisciplinary environment.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
No job hoppers. Wants to see longevity. This can be temp to direct or an 18 month contract.
If qualified, email a WORD version copy of your resume and then call Peggy at 774-210-4108 to discuss!
Can you recommend anybody? Referrals appreciated!