Seeking Automotive Quality Control Engineer / BSME / Mechanical Engineer
Quality Control Engineer/Entry Level (BSME or 1-5 years’ experience)/Degree in Mechanical Engineering required:
Must be US Citizen or green card holder and MAX pay rate is $28/per hour
- Evaluate parts and coordinate with suppliers to ensure the development of quality accessory parts.
- Investigate materials and part specification to ensure quality parts and to correct ongoing warranty issues.
- Monitor and maintain quality standards for automotive accessory products.
- Analyze market issues and determine the appropriate countermeasures.
- Assist with the coordination of project layout and communicate with multiple vendors.
- Communicating and coordinating with suppliers to correct any issues to develop quality accessory automotive parts.
- Extensive use of Microsoft Office and other tools to create charts and images.
- Create Power Point presentations to successfully illustrate and resolve issues or show ideas.
- Responsible for spot checks on new product and working with vendors to improve quality of products delivered to client.
- Inspect and evaluate automotive parts.
- Assist with quality assurance visits to suppliers to improve automotive part quality.
- Need general inspection tool experience with micrometers, dial gauges, fixturing equipment
- Perform various testing using measuring equipment.
If interested, send a WORD version copy of your resume and then call Peggy at 774-210-4108 to discuss!