Rapid Prototyping HMI Engineer
Seeking Rapid Prototyping HMI Engineer for long term contract work in Ann Arbor, MI
Rapid Prototyping HMI Engineer:
Create new application ideas for ITS (intelligent transportation system) to show its proof of concept to evaluators through rapid prototyping. This includes:
- Create new HMI for driver assistant systems and conduct both in-lab and in-vehicle test. HMI is all modalities (visual, audio, or haptic) that is appropriate for the concept.
- Identify opportunities for concept(s) and participate in brainstorming sessions.
- Perform vehicle retrofits with new technologies, electrical wiring, mechanical installation, and control.
- Collaborate with device vendors, universities, and/or other Honda internal departments for building new prototype application.
- Participate in internal or external brainstorming sessions to generate new application ideas.
- Conduct test drive for application tuning or debugging.
Bachelor’s degree (a 4-year degree) in computer science, information engineering, computer engineering, software engineering, or electrical engineering
- Able to design and create graphics, audio, or haptic human interfaces using tools Adobe Illustrator or Adobe Photoshop.
- Programming in C/C++, and other object-oriented languages like C# is a plus.
- Familiar with XML, TCP/IP, UDP, Arduino, vehicle CAN.
- High level of engineering disciplines and analytical skills.
Automotive HMI, Automotive CAN, Automotive GUI, C#, C/C++, Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop
This CONTRACT that does NOT include any paid holidays or vacation pay and health care ins. is out of pocket and we offer Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts.
If qualified, email a WORD version copy of your resume and then call Peggy at 774-210-4108.
I need month and day of birth and the last 4 of social security number along with your pay rate for submittal.
Can you recommend anybody? Referrals appreciated!