Must commit for long term role.
Quality Engineer with experience in composite aircraft production. The primary task of this role will be to ensure compliance with company policies, practices, procedures and work rules to support and maintain an AS9100-compliant Quality Management System (QMS).
- Interface with manufacturing, engineering, and suppliers to ensure that requirements are met and correctly documented.
- Ensure compliance with company policies, practices, procedures and work rules to support and maintain an AS9100-compliant Quality Management.
- Participate in process improvement planning in a Team based environment.
- Develop and maintain required process metrics.
- Perform process quality audits and internal audits of the QMS.
- Analyze non-conformance trends to evaluate effectiveness of corrective actions.
- Successfully handle the quality audit process, including planning, preparing, executing, reporting results, and follow-up.
- Comply with safety regulations and promote safe working environment.
What you bring:
- ASQ certification preferred.
- Proven hands-on experience in an airframe fabrication, assembly and integration environment.
- In depth understanding of the testing, inspection, quality issues and certification of aircraft, including all systems and particularly those associated with composite aero structures.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2000, AS9100, FAA regulations and industry standards.
- Proven experience in quantitative data analysis, measurement systems, reporting methodologies and MRB processes.
- Knowledge of business systems including ERP, Microsoft Office and CATIA V5.
Job Status: Full Time