Power Electronics Design Engineer
Responsible for the design generation of power supplies inception to final product.
Responsible for generating preliminary documentation for fabrication of prototype models.
May include fabrication, test, troubleshooting, and repair of analog and digital/analog circuits.
Testing will include subjecting the model to environmental conditions in order to establish operational stability, reliability, and conformance with to design spec.
Prototyping would include recommendation and design of fixtures, tooling and equipment for manufacturing.
Four year degree in electronics with 5 years experience or equivalent experience in design of Power Conversion Circuits with emphasis on DC-DC Converters.
Must be completely familiar with the following:
- advanced analog design techniques including magnetic design and theory,
- power supply layout and packaging including verification of CAD generated documentation,
- power applications, and interpretation of system power specification,
- component engineering including stress factor analysis,
- manufacturing techniques related to power supply manufacture.
Job Status: Full Time