Mechatronics / Robotics Design Engineers (0-5 yrs. exp.)
Seeking Mechatronics / Robotics Design Engineers: New Grads OR 0-5 years’ experience:
MUST HAVE 3.5 GPA or Higher! (US Citizen or Perm Resident/Green Card Holder)
(18 month contract to PERM opportunities) **Must have 3.5 GPA or HIGHER!**
- Mechatronics engineering background or specialization in closely related areas such as robotics or other fields.
- Experience with understanding and troubleshooting legacy designs to determine potential risks, failure modes, and corrective actions.
- Integration of "off-the-shelf" robotics into capital equipment, developing with the cross sector team all related aspects such as dynamics, end effector design, controls, etc.
- Design of custom mechatronics systems, including translating stages, linear motors, sensors, etc.
- Knowledge of "classical control theory" including frequency domain, stability (Nyquist / Bode plots), Position-Velocity-Acceleration-Jerk (PVAJ), feedback / feedforward, dynamics, gain and phase, PID, etc.
- Responsible for "sustaining engineering" tasks, resolving equipment design issues in a timely fashion as they arise at customer sites.
- Participation of concept design studies for next generation equipment and subsystems.
- Basic experience with mechatronics behavior predictive modeling and methods in MATLAB / SIMULINK or similar tools, including "first principle" engineering equations and other techniques.
- Strong skills in proof of concept development and design of experiments for a wide range of project needs.
- Ability to run complex mechatronic systems for test and qualification of design changes.
- Demonstrated ability to derive conclusions from analysis and to make practical recommendations.
- Strong technical writing and communication skills, including the ability to present results based on strong statistical evidence to audiences of a wide range of technical abilities
Exposure to multi-disciplinary projects, such as imaging or optical systems preferred but not required.
BS / MS / PhD with 0 - 5 years of experience in Mechatronics Engineering / DEGREE REQUIRED
**Must have 3.5 GPA or HIGHER!**
If qualified, email a WORD version copy of your resume and then call Peggy at 774-210-4108 to discuss!Can you recommend anybody? Referrals appreciated!
Pay: $34 to $38/hour
$34 to $38 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time