Mechanical or Aerospace Engineers (BSME or BSAE required) 3 Openings
Engineer I (3 Openings)
12 months plus CONTRACT
9/80 work week
Clearable – Does not need secret walking in door
My note not client’s note: Clearable = clean background, drug, no unexplainable bankruptcy/foreclosure in last 7 years (E.g., natural disaster, illness, divorce, etc OK, gambling debts, drug money not ok)
Desired experience of 0 to 5 years.
BS or MS Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering degree required.
Ability to gain a security clearance is required. No clearance required to start.
- A Mechanical Engineer level candidate provides support to an assigned program under supervision of a Lead Engineer.
- Under that supervision, the candidate engineer researches, develops, designs, tests, and documents mechanical structures/components.
- Maintains and improves designs of existing mechanical components, equipment, and systems for integration.
- Applies sound principles and techniques of mechanical engineering.
- Plans, performs, and directs engineering activities to ensure that design, integration, and testing conform to mechanical design specifications and requirements.
- Will also be responsible for gathering, maintaining, formatting, compiling, and manipulating technical data, such as laboratory or material test results and engineering design changes.
- Produces engineering documentation, reports, drawings (flow charts, block diagrams, and schematics).
- Conducts tests and records data to assist with engineering evaluation or analysis.
BSME or BSAE required.
Experience with NX 9.0 is a plus
If qualified, email a WORD version copy of your resume and then call Peggy at 774-210-4108 to discuss.
I need your month and day of birth and hourly pay rate in order to get you submitted!
Pay: $35 to $45/hour
$35 to $45 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time