US Citizen or Green Card
GPA over 3.5
You will collaborate with system architects in a multidiscipline project team to develop concepts, perform engineering analysis, build and test prototypes, generate detail CAD designs, create engineering drawings, partner with suppliers, and support system integration and test.
We are seeking an individual with a strong background in mechanical design and engineering, including taking responsibility of the full “art to part” development cycle. A background in mechanical design of mechatronics, precision design, or complex optical systems is desirable, as well as good complex mechanical system intuition.
- Mechanical design exposure to kinematics, dynamics, material properties and behavior, and structural analysis.
- Experience with 3D solid modeling for design conceptualization and realization.
- Basic experience with mechanical analytical techniques, including “first principle” engineering equations and Finite Element Analysis such as stress / strain / deformation, modal response, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to derive conclusions from analysis and make practical recommendations.
- Strong technical writing, communication, and presentation skills.
- Capability to interface with multidisciplinary groups including senior leadership
- High energy self-motivated team player with strong desire to learn
- Customer oriented and willing to work with high level problem solvers on a daily basis
- Possess strong leadership and ownership characteristics with commitment to achieve results on time
- Potential to develop into a technical leader in the organization
BSME / MSME / PhD with 0 – 5 years of experience.
We also have a need for engineers with a background in Structural Analyst with heat transfer, fluid dynamics, electromagnetics, optics and multiphysics modeling work.
Job Status: Full Time