Mechanical Design Engineers (BSME, MSME or PHD's) (0-5 yrs. exp.)
GPA MUST be 3.5 or higher
Seeking NEW GRADS degreed Mechanical Design Engineers (PhD or MSME or BSME) with 0-5 years’ experience for opportunities in the Stamford, CT area to design lithography systems that produce integrated circuits or microchips for the semiconductor industry.
MUST HAVE 3.5 GPA or Higher!
(18 month contract to PERM opportunities) **Must have 3.5 GPA or HIGHER!**
DEGREED Mechanical Design Engineer with BSME, MSME, or PHD with 0-5 years’ experience
Experience with 3D solid modeling
Exposure to projects involved in Robotics, Mechatronics or Optical Systems.
As a Mechanical Design Engineer, you will be responsible for developing portions of the lithography system and/or associated tooling. You will work on sub-systems involving robotics, mechatronics, precision mechanics, and/or optomechanics. You will need to consider kinematics, dynamics, material properties, and structural, dynamic, and thermal analysis. Precision machine design starts with understanding the functional requirements and deriving specifications.
You will collaborate with system architects in a multidiscipline project team to develop concepts, perform engineering analysis, build and test prototypes, generate detail CAD designs, create engineering drawings, partner with suppliers, and support system integration and test.
We are seeking an individual with a strong background in mechanical design and engineering, including taking responsibility of the full "art to part" development cycle. A background in mechanical design of mechatronics, precision design, or complex optical systems is desirable, as well as good complex mechanical system intuition.
- Mechanical design exposure to kinematics, dynamics, material properties and behavior, and structural analysis.
- Experience with 3D solid modeling for design conceptualization and realization.
- Basic experience with mechanical analytical techniques, including "first principle" engineering equations and Finite Element Analysis such as stress / strain / deformation, modal response, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to derive conclusions from analysis and make practical recommendations.
- Strong technical writing, communication, and presentation skills.
MUST be DEGREED in Mechanical Engineering!! = BSME or MSME or PhD with 0 - 5 years of experience with a 3.5 GPA or higher!
*Must have 3.5 GPA or HIGHER!**
If qualified, email a WORD version copy of your resume to: email@example.com and then call Peggy at 774-210-4108 to discuss!
Can you recommend anybody? Referrals appreciated!