Material Lab Technician
Seeking Material Lab Technician for long term contract work:
The primary job function is to prepare and evaluate material properties for metal additive manufacturing. (automotive industry)
The job responsibility can be characterized as follows:
- Analysis of metal bulk and metal powder properties
- Test report writing, analysis, and engineering summary.
- Support to establish test procedures
- Perform daily maintenance and cleaning of test equipment (maintain clean and safe working environment)
- Support operation of additive manufacturing machines and post processing equipment.
- Willingness to learn metallurgical testing and aerospace production quality management systems is required.
- Attend on-site and off-site training as required
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience or equivalent combination of education (2 year degree) and experience required.
- Ability to follow directions and standard operating procedures
- Hands on mechanical ability / understanding of laboratory equipment.
- Ability to work and manage schedule independently in lab environment
- Ability to troubleshoot system issues and report detail to engineering team
- Some domestic travel is expected for training
Job Type: Full-time CONTRACT
If qualified, email a WORD version copy of your resume and then call Peggy at 774-210-4108 to discuss.
I need Month and DAY of Birthday and the last 4 of SSN for submittal! Referrals appreciated!
Pay: $23 to $30/hour
$23 to $30 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time