Seeking Machine Operator for Boston, MA for Contract work:
- Able to troubleshoot quickly and make decisions on the fly to keep the shift running.
- We are looking someone with a positive attitude
- Follow strict PCI security policies and procedures.
- Setup and insert product into equipment and remove product from equipment.
- Continuously inspect produced material for conformance to specifications. Identify and separate defective product.
- Achieve or exceed levels of production that have been established for equipment type.
- Read and follow job instructions on work tickets for each job.
- Report production information to supervisor as requested.
- Report problems with equipment or product to department supervisor or manager.
- Comply with use of safety equipment and procedures at all times.
- Maintain neat and clean work area at all times.
- Abilities to read and write to the level necessary to understand work tickets, policies and procedures.
- Basic arithmetic skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division).
- Ability to stand and/or sit for 8 hours.
- 20/20 eyesight with or without corrective lenses.
- Manual dexterity to sort and manipulate product.
- Light use of computer required for some positions.
If qualified, email a WORD version copy of your resume and then call Peggy at 774-210-4108 to discuss. REFERRALS APPRECIATED!!!