Jr. Software Engineers-New grads (0-2 yrs. exp.) US Citizen
Seeking Jr. Software Engineers (6 openings) - New grads (0-2 yrs. experience) for 5 month CONTRACT - Possible Temp to Perm opportunities:
***MUST Be a US Citizen - no dual citizenship allowed****
MUST have a BS DEGREE!
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
B.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent discipline from four-year college or university and 0-2 years applicable software/systems design engineering experience and/or training.
Following general guidelines and accepted technical approaches, the individual performs tasks in the following areas.
1. Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications. Supports and/or installs software applications/operating systems. Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.
2. Support design, development, and implementation of non-routine software engineering applications, including but not limited to: real-time embedded software design, controls algorithm software implementation and user-interface design and development.
3. Assist in the analysis and investigation of major software engineering project tasks.
4. Assist in the definition of design specifications and parameters, development and application of major routines and utility programs.
5. Support analysis of system architecture requirements and development.
If qualified, email a WORD version copy of your resume to email@example.com and then call Peggy at 774-210-4108
Pay: $31 to $35/hour
$31 to $35 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time