Kent, USApply now Back to search
- Carry out systems engineering activities in accordance with system engineering standards and practices, tailoring required processes to complete tasks assigned
- Manage, define, and allocate requirements to subtier elements and specifications for rocket engine systems and components
- Draft subsystem requirements based on top level engine specification
- Establish and manage parent/child linkages between vehicle requirements, engine requirements, and subsystem requirements.
- Functional analysis
- Systems analysis
- Development and maintenance of system design documentation, ICDs, and databooks
- Develop strategies, approaches for specialty engineering (operability, reliability, maintainability, supportability) integration, analysis and verification
- Administer engine requirements and changes in DOORS/DNG.
- Minimum of a B.S. degree in engineering or other technical field
- 2+ years system development/integration experience – preferably with aerospace or complicated engine system hardware
- Knowledge of current systems engineering practices, integration processes, and mission/safety critical systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; strength in teaming and collaboration in a diverse work environment, self-starter.
- Experience with DOORS or other system requirement software equivalent
Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Experience DOORS Next Gen (DNG)
- Experience in reliability, maintainability and supportability analysis and execution
- Experience related to cryogenic fluid systems and high pressure gaseous systems
- System Safety analysis experience including Failure Modes, Effects and Criticality Analysis, Fault Tree Analysis, and Functional Hazard Analysis