Remote, USApply now Back to search
In this role, you will support the execution of the technical risk management process. Responsibilities include managing the risk database, running risk review boards, and training team members on the tools, processes, and systems.
The candidate is responsible for developing and monitoring metrics that convey process performance and overall aggregate risk. This includes ensuring connectivity of technical risk planning to schedule and cost tracking. This is a high visibility team that must communicate effectively with many levels of the organization and with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- B.S./B.A. degree in engineering
- 5+ years of Systems Engineering experience
- Experience with world-class toolsets for risk
- Proven ability to develop and implement short-term and long-term strategies to realize results
- Demonstrated ability building trusting and effective working relationships that improve team performance and deliver results
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Strong computer skills (MS Excel, MS Project)
- Must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. permanent resident (current Green Card holder)
- Working familiarity with Jira, Confluence, and Tableau
- 3+ years of direct Risk Management experience
- Experience across multiple portions of the product life cycle, including R&D, Development and Production environments, preferably in aerospace, medical devices, or other low volume, safety critical engineered products.
- Experience with human spaceflight or high performance aircraft systems
- Experience with Primavera (P6), DOORS, CREO, Windchill
- Experience in a small company and/or startup environment.