Danbury, USApply now Back to search
- Preferred: PhD with 2+ years of industry experience in Material Sciences, chemistry or other engineering disciplines.
- Extensive experience working with various coating deposition equipment (e.g., Sputter, E-beam, PVD, PECVD etc.).
- Excellent Knowledge of electro-optical, mechanical and interfacial properties of coatings and ceramic structure.
- Experiencing in using etching equipment like Reactive Ion Etch, wet etch and acid etching.
- Good understanding and experience in verification methods (white light interferometer, microscope, SEM, AFM, TOF-SIMS, TEM/EELS, XPS etc.).
- Expert knowledge of MATLAB and/or LabVIEW for data collection and analysis to drive solutions; Working knowledge of PID controllers.
- Ability to work in the clean room environment knowledge in material and material interaction (especially glass, ceramics, thin film materials, gases, etc.); with deep understanding of the fundamentals of friction and wear processes of metallic, ceramic, and polymeric materials.