High likelihood of Temp to Perm if contractor interested
Job Description / Functions:
- In conjunction with the Supplier Management group, work with assigned suppliers to enhance and manage the quality, on time-delivery (OTD), and responsiveness of our critical suppliers.
- Perform targeted process audits of suppliers to ensure capabilities are maintained for our contracts
- Develop healthy working relationships with key Supplier personnel (quality manager, account managers, etc), focusing on alliances that improve throughput and eliminate roadblocks that harm OTD or product quality
- Review non-conformance reports and develop Root Cause / Corrective Action plans, working with other engineering functions and suppliers as required.
- identify trends and provide recommendations for corrective action for systemic issues
- Work closely with supplier personnel to ensure quality protocols are followed and documentation is correctly maintained during audits and inspections at their facilities
- Generate lessons learned and corrective action reports based on identified problems at assigned suppliers
- Develop new processes, where needed, and generate supporting documentation for ensuring standardized implementation.
- Track performance of assigned suppliers and/or processes and produce relevant metric packages for management review. qualify or disqualify suppliers in accordance with our internal standards
- Assist with developing training material for use in Supplier Assurance group
- Assist with PMRB meetings for assigned suppliers, work areas, or products. Act as PMRB meeting chair/lead when needed.
- Assist in the development and implementation of supplier management programs.
- Ensure consistent and clear communication with suppliers, vendors, and shipping contacts throughout the procurement lifecycle.
Job Status: Full Time