Embedded Software Engineer - VxWorks, Linux, GreenHills Integrity, Unix
Due to the nature of our work qualified candidates must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD security clearance, You do not need to have a clearance walking on.
- We are currently seeking an Senior Software Engineer with a background and experience in embedded real-time software development
- Programming experience in C and C++.
Excellent knowledge of operating systems, VxWorks, Linux, GreenHills Integrity, Unix, Windows and/or other signal processing, control systems, digital video/audio, working knowledge of networking, TCP/IP/UDP, RS-485, RS-232, low-level driver development and/or 1553 protocol a plus.
- Design and implement software for embedded devices and systems from requirements to production
* Design, develop, code, test and debug system software
* Review code and design documents
* Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
* Integrate and validate new product designs
* Provide production support
* Interface with hardware design and development
- An understanding of Common Datalink Waveforms a plus
Adequate ability of reading schematics a plus
Job Status: Full Time