Electrical Fabrication Technicians with SOLDERING & J-STD OR IPC Certifications
Seeking 2 Electrical Fabrication Technicians
Need SOLDERING, J-STD OR IPC Certifications
6 mos plus CONTRACT
7am to 430 pm
-Must Be Willing to work OT
9/80 work week
US Citizen required
No secret clearance required
**Top 3 Skills: -
- Prior experience working in a manufacturing setting.
- Prior experience working with electronics.
- Current Solder J-STD or IPC solder certificate.
AVOID Electronic Technicians. We need assemblers with soldering skills.
Team of 25 people, the role is an Assembler. Reporting to General Manufacturing Manager.**
- Perform a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operations on electronic and/ or mechanical assemblies and sub-assemblies such as modules, boards, and cables
- Make continuity checks on work in process and completed
- Understand quality specifications
- May disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble, and test experimental or prototype assemblies and sub-assemblies according to specifications and under simulated conditions
- Work from diagrams and drawings, makes initial layouts, and uses hand tools and fixtures
- Notify team leader or supervisor of any problems that may be causing a delay in production schedule or possible quality defects.
- May require working with adhesives, chemical cleaners, coating materials and other commonly used chemicals used in manufacturing.
- High School Diploma or GED and 2 years additional education and/or related experience.
- Must have intermediate computer skills.
- Must have intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must have the ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Must have good attention to details.
Pay: $20 to $38/hour
$20 to $38 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time