- Develop material property database, and integrate database with existing design tools. Can do this out of Excel or a tool like Airtable (a plus)
- Automate database to increase efficiency of experience for Engineering staff.
- Contribute to the development of internal engineering and quality processes to standardize and accelerate material evaluation and implementation.
- Direct experience with development of Enterprise-level material property databases from an immature state.
- Direct experience with Airtable A plus only.
- Experience integrating databases with CREO, ANSYS, Windchill, including relevant coding. Basically creating a database that will take info from Ansys and Creo etc. and store it for use now and later.
- Direct experience with development of user interface and visualization for material properties database
- Experience with integration of mathematical calculation and statistics into Enterprise-level software packages.
Job Status: Full Time