6 Mo Contract//Potential to extend or convert//
9/80 week, Shift is 3pm to 12 am (2nd shift, late afternoon to midnight)
High school diploma or equivalent education. AA degree preferred.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a machine shop.
Must have the ability to interpret blueprints, sketches, GD & T, and other engineering specifications.
- Must have working knowledge of shop floor mathematics and measuring tools/equipment.
- Ability to set-up, program and operate Proto-Trak lathes and mills.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Candidate must have a willingness to learn and possess a positive team working attitude.
- Excellent communication, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- This position will be filled on 2nd shift.
- Candidate must demonstrate the ability to work safely and concern for the safety of others.
Job Status: Full Time