BS/MS or PhD degree in Mechatronics Engineering with 0-5 yrs. experience
Seeking Mechatronics Engineers for Temp to Perm opportunities in the Stamford, CT area:
Education: BS / MS / PhD in Mechatronics Engineering with 0 – 5 years of experience:
- Mechatronics engineering background or specialization in closely related areas such as robotics or other fields.
- Experience with understanding and troubleshooting legacy designs to determine potential risks, failure modes, and corrective actions.
- Developing hardware with a cross sector team all related aspects such as dynamics, controls, translating stages, linear motors, sensors, etc.
- Knowledge of “classical control theory” and “digital control theory” including frequency domain, stability (Nyquist / Bode plots), Velocity-Acceleration-Jerk (VAJ), feedback / feedforward, dynamics, gain and phase, transfer functions, continuous / discrete feedback control, real time controls, etc.
- Responsible for “sustaining engineering” tasks, resolving equipment design issues in a timely fashion as they arise at customer sites.
- Participation of concept design studies for next generation equipment and subsystems.
- Basic experience with mechatronics behavior predictive modeling and methods in MATLAB / SIMULINK or similar tools, including “first principle” engineering equations and other techniques, particularly with their applications to control system simulation and implementation.
- Strong skills in proof of concept development and design of experiments for a wide range of project needs.
- Ability to run complex mechatronic systems for test and qualification of design changes.
- Demonstrated ability to derive conclusions from analysis and to make practical recommendations.
- Strong technical writing and communication skills, including the ability to present results based on strong statistical evidence to audiences of a wide range of technical abilities
- Take direction from Company System Architects and Senior Engineering mentors who are leading the development effort of critical large capital equipment.
- Exposure to multi-disciplinary projects, such as imaging or optical systems preferred but not required.
BS / MS / PhD with 0 – 5 years of experience
- Customer oriented team player willing to work with high level problem solvers on a daily basis.
- Genuine interest in mechatronics engineering, and analysis, as well as in developing precision systems that can perform reliably at customer sites
- High energy, self-motivated, quick study with flexible nature.
- Customer-centric personal ethos.
- Self-motivated team player with strong desire to learn and ability to handle multiple projects and tasks concurrently and with minimal guidance.
- High potential to develop into a technical or personal leader in the organization.
If qualified, email a WORD version copy of your resume along with your hourly pay rate and then call Peggy at 774-210-4108 to discuss!
Pay: $37 to $50/hour
$37 to $50 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time