Automotive Quality Control Engineer / BSEE / Electrical Engineer
Seeking BSEE / Electrical Engineer / Automotive Quality Control Engineer for a contract to perm position near Marysville, OHIO:
Quality Control Engineer / Entry Level BSEE Electrical Engineer with 1-5 years’ experience / Degree in Electrical Engineering required:
- Evaluate parts and coordinate with suppliers to ensure the development of quality accessory parts.
- Investigate materials and part specification to ensure quality parts and to correct ongoing warranty issues.
- Able to make CHARTS & GRAPHS using Power Point!
- Monitor and maintain quality standards for automotive accessory products.
- Analyze market issues and determine the appropriate countermeasures.
- Assist with the coordination of project layout and communication with multiple vendors.
- Communicating and coordinating with automotive Suppliers to correct any issues to develop quality accessory automotive parts.
- Extensive use of Microsoft Office and other tools to create charts and images.
- Create Power Point presentations to successfully illustrate and resolve issues or show ideas
- Responsible for spot checks on new product and working with vendors to improve quality of products delivered to Honda
- Inspect and evaluate automotive parts.
- Assist with quality assurance visits to Suppliers to improve automotive part quality.
- Need general inspection tool experience with micrometers, dial gauges, fixturing equipment
- Perform various testing using measuring equipment
If interested, send a WORD version copy of your resume and then call Peggy at 774-210-4108 to discuss!
Pay: $24 to $28/hour
$24 to $28 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time