Airline Fleet Reliability Engineer
Reliability Engineer is responsible for assisting in ensuring the development of standard analysis methods and affecting continuous improvement as related to aircraft fleet reliability, safety and efficiency
- Model the three top team player attributes: Humble, Hungry, and Smart.
- Provide guidance to the Engineering Reliability Team staff.
- Identify root cause(s) to alerted deficiencies and implement positive corrective action(s).
Extensive Reliability Program, Maintenance Programs, Engineering, or CASS experience preferred.
- Perform duties aligned with MSG-3 methodology, risk assessment, root cause analysis, corrective action, and statistical data.
- Increase effectiveness- doing the right things
- Increase efficiency - doing the right things at the right time
- Reduce maintenance costs
- Achieve OTP Goals
- Reduce maintenance check down time
- Increase Time Since Installed (TSI) average for components
- Perform thorough analysis of various fleet technical issues as requested by internal customers and upper management.
- Perform analysis on emerging fleet technical issues I in-service reliability impact events as related to
Analytical skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks with a high degree of attention to detail. Strong PC skills including Access, PowerPoint, Excel, TRAX, and MS Office.
Job Status: Full Time