Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
Hourly Pay $50 - $62 (Possible Hire Off the Paper) FOR 12+ month CONTRACT:
The Contract does NOT include paid holidays OR vacation days.
* The candidate will perform duties as either an airframe design engineer or a systems design engineer.
* Airframe design engineers will take responsibility for planning, optimizing, and executing complex aircraft structural design assignments.
* Initiate designs or incorporate design improvements utilizing CATIA software with an emphasis on modeling and drafting, 3D model development in support of detail, assembly and installation layouts.
* Support of Space Reviews (i.e. CATIA V6 Model Management/Interference Checks).
* Support prototype aircraft assembly, which includes coordination with Experimental Engineering to support design interpretation and occasionally investigate and respond to problems in manufacturability.
* Build prototypes of systems components for testing; set up and run laboratory simulations. Assist in the creation of test procedures and coordination of testing.
* Create presentations to convey test results, design issues, or trade study recommendations. Support the investigation and response to customer field service issues
If qualified, email a WORD version copy of your resume to Peggy at: email@example.com and then call Peggy at 774-210-4108.
Pay: $50 to $62/hour
$50 to $62 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time