ADAS Technical Research Lead
JOB DESCRIPTION (Min. of 2-5 years, more experience preferred)
Auto Industry Technology Scout
Department: Technical Research
Take a leadership role as an Auto Industry Technology Scout to accurately sense and consider the implications of different technology trends and movements in the US Auto Industry. Capable of summarizing and synthesizing Technical and Industry information from a variety of sources such as Seminars, Meetings, Consortiums, Technical News, Personal Networks and others. Required areas of expertise include; ITS, Advanced Driver Assist Systems (ADAS), Autonomous Vehicles, Active Safety, AI, Deep Learning, Big Data Analytics and Wireless Communications. Familiarity with technology startups is strongly desired. Be able to create and deliver reports and recommendations to top management.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
1. Analyze intelligence, data and information and create hypothesis implications to management in the areas of ITS(Intelligent Transportation Systems, Advanced Drive Assist Systems (ADAS), Autonomous Vehicles, Active Safety, AI, Deep Learning, Big Data Analytics’ and wireless communications.
2. Attend technical/industry conferences, meetings and events to a information needed to for reports or strategic recommendations.
3. Frequently interact, network and cooperate with Government, Supplier, Academia, OEM and other organizations in the topical areas above
4. Work together with other divisions within the company to address related to this research.
5. Travel and overtime as required by projects.
6. Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
7. Follow all company policies, rules, and procedures.
** Please contact Kyle Potter at KPotter@advancedtechno.com or 774 847 9812 **
Pay: $40 to $80/hour
$40 to $80 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time